28th August to 4th September


Tuesday 24 June 2014

Mindfulness is the way to live !!

When I was going through a difficult time, I came across a gentleman who lived in my local town called Gareth. As he talked about mindfulness I could feel the passionate and how eager he was to change my life. At that time I could have been given anything to get of the negative state of my mind. Depression can be a slow healer, but I learned that I had accept it first and move forward. When I was told I was given a chance to do a 8 week course, if honest I didn't know what to expect and how it could change my life.The 8 weeks changed my life forever and will be part of my life forever..

Mindfulness can only really be taught by people who live mindfulness and do it everyday part of their lives. It isn't just for people who are depressed, it's a positive coping skill for our stressful living so we can all live in the moment. We sometimes always look back on the past and sometimes so far ahead in the future.. There is so much going on, when really we should all just be focusing on today and enjoying our experience. Mindfulness is being taught to children as young as six years of age and to MPs in the House of Parliament and many sports professionals have used mindfulness to better their chances. Give it a go...it may change your life, it for me and my family.

Mindfulness by Mark Williams Amazon get the book today.

No comments:

Post a Comment